Poll Results: What should a good relative do when he/she knows a Girl-child is being deprived of a Late Father/Mother's Estate
1. Be legal guardian of Orphan Children 100 %
2. Try to profit from estate of Dead Parents 0 %
3. Try to Instigate Domestic Violence against Legitimate Children 0 %
4. Try to Instigate Child Abuse against Legitimate Children 0%
5. Law says 2/3 goes to Legitimate Children of Late Parents in equal proportion (Intestate: Death without a will) 100%
6. Law says Girl-Children have no RIGHTS
7. Be Silent
8. Align with Stronger Faction in Family
9. Estate of late parents to be handed over to Legitimate Child at age of 18 years
The polls have spoken for Legal guardians of Minor orphan Children, Handing over estate at the age of 18 years and Law saying Legitimate Children have a right to the estate of late parents (who die without a will) and its derivatives.
Any comments, Instigators, Accomplices and Silent spectators of Child abuse and Domestic Violence?