Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Biography of a Wife harassed by the "Other Woman": Chapter 2. I Miss U: Emotional Infidelity using SMS (Short Messaging Services)


Biography of a Wife harassed by the "Other Woman": Chapter 2. I Miss U: Emotional Infidelity using SMS (Short Messaging Services)

Main Characters:
1. Pranati Devi -The Legally Wedded Wife or Narrator
2. Gayatri Devi alias Mata Hari - The OTHER WOMAN luring the Husband in an existing marriage
3. Aditya Kumar-The Husband
-------------------------
Do sms like the ones below sound romantic to you?
And, especially if they are sent by "The Other Woman" jeopardising Women in existing marriages?
Wot wud u want a Lgly wded wife 2 do? Plz tell me!

I MaY Not Be a cLocK ThaT maY TexT yOu 24hrs a DaY But My HeArt Will bE LikE a CloCk ThAt will nOt sToP CarIng & SayInG U r aLwaYs RemeMbEreD. I Miss U!


My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U,
My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but, My heart iz breaking coz I'm not with U!

sumtimes i frgt 2 say hi,sumtimes i frgt 2 reply,sumtimes my msg doesnt rch u,bt it doesnt mean i frgt u.im just gvng u time to miss me

In my life I learned how? 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldnt learn how.. 2 stop Missing You!

1+1=EYS SEEING YOU
3+3=6 SENES FEELING YOU
12+12= 24 HOURS WAITING FOR YOUR SMS
50%+50%=100% WORRIED ABOUT YOU
182.5+182.5 =365 DAYS MISSING YOU
----------------------------
Chapter 2. I Miss U: Emotional Infidelity using SMS (Short Messaging Services)

Aditya got a sms on his mobile which he had left behind at home. I saw the sms, it said “I miss You”, I called the no. to check who was sending these kind of messages to Aditya. It was Gayatri Devi. When Aditya returned I asked him what this message was and asked him where her husband was. He told that her husband was still in US and there was nothing between him and Gayatri Devi.

Then on Aditya was very careful with his mobile he never left it alone even when he was in the loo. His call list and in box and sent messages were clear all the time except for my messages. On 19th October 2007, when I was playing “bubble” on cell I noticed a lot of calls made and received from an unnamed no. I got a little curious and called the no. Sure enough it was Gayatri Devi on the other side. I thought it a good opportunity to confront her and asked her as to why she sent a sms saying "I miss you" to Aditya, she responded saying she sent the same message to all her male friends. I told her to stop playing games. She said she will do what she pleases and no one can stop her.

Aditya’s behaviour however worsened from day to day. On the 27th of December I when I got a chance to see his mobile, I was a message from Gayatri Devi saying “I blundered Sonu, just because I was not concentrating……” When I asked Aditya about this he said he doesn’t know what it means. I asked him how come she calls him Sonu, he gave some vague answer saying she calls him many names and sonu is one of them.

I generally send a message to Aditya if I have to communicate something while at work, he never responds to the smses. When I was at his parent’s house in July 2008, I saw his mobile bill and it showed that he had sent 180 smses, I asked him how is that and who did he send the messages to, he again did not answer me. The only result of this has been that he has become very secretive. Hides all his bills, he has even started sleeping with his mobile in his pocket.

Using mobile to cootichie coo and send goody goody messages is one of the ways in which Gayatri Devi has lured Aditya.

Some of the messages Gayatri Devi sent to Aditya…………..

Love u cuchie poo miss u so much. Wish I was with u in ur ARMS ‘n kissing u

Can’t just sleep sonu miss u, cm soon………………

Wot do u wnt me 2 do? Any comment?

-------------------------------

Voice of Women is pleased to present the BIOGRAPHY OF A WIFE (WHO IS BEING HARASSED BY A YOUNGER WOMAN COMPETING FOR THE ATTENTION OF HER HUSBAND).

Inspired by the success of the 'Chronicles of a Battered Abused Discriminated and Disadvantaged Fatherless Girl-child'----another woman has come forward with her "Testimony of a wife in an existing marriage", who is being harassed by a Young Unattached Woman who is wooing for the attention of her HUSBAND and luring him.

This TESTIMONY brings to LIGHT the Strenuous circumstances of LEGALLY WEDDED OLDER WOMEN, who are facing competition from 'Sexually empowered young women'. These 'OTHER WOMEN' are younger, divorced or free, and compete to STEAL HUSBANDS FROM EXISTING MARRIAGES, by hook or by crook (and other carnal means----by Lure, beauty and looks!). And, then proceed to Sham conversions to Islam, Sham marriages, adultery, and other Social crimes ---if unchecked.

The core issue of the Biography is to look for Solutions for "The Other Women" in our Homes, Community, Society and the Corporate World. The solutions include Counseling, Healing, Family Forums and other Alternative Counseling Forums.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The Story is told in the first person narrative by the " Legally Wedded Wife".

For reasons of confidentiality, please don't assume the identity of the 'narrator'. The entire story has been placed in custody of certain well-wishers. Names and identities of characters have been masked and changed to protect their identities. Let us call the name of the WIFE as 'Pranati Devi'.

Images used are only representative of the story.

Strong Legal action will be taken in Bangalore jurisdiction, against all those who claim to resemble or know the identity of any characters mentioned in this Biography.

Events are true and character sketches are disguised to protect their identities.

Copyright © 2009 Roshni Pereira and "Pranati Devi, The Legally Wedded Wife"
---------------------------------
Reference:
----------------------------Information for Cheated wives about Fidelity Software---
How Can You Recover Deleted SMS Messages From Your Cell Phone?
28th July 2009
Have you deleted SMS messages that you wish had not gotten deleted? You will be happy to know there are a number of different software that can help you recover the messages you need and want. While the steps may differ slightly from phone to phone, here are some basic steps to help you recover SMS messages that have been deleted.

1. Download software
The first step to recovering your deleted messages is downloading and installing a mobile file manager. You can download FExplorer for free and it is extremely efficient with recovering messages. It comes with step by step instructions to help guide you through the process.

2. Launch software
Once you have downloaded and installed FExplorer, you will want to launch it. As soon as it comes up on your screen, scroll to C: if you use phone memory to store your messages and D: if you use a storage card. This will help you track down the messages you desire.

3. Open system folder
Now that you are in C: or D:, next you will open the system folder. This is where you will find the mail folder that contains all of your messages, including the deleted SMS messages you are attempting to retrieve. After opening the system folder, find the mail folder and open this.

4. Find deleted messages
The final step to recover deleted SMS messages is to track down the message or messages that you are looking for. Within the mail folder you will find several different folders that are named similar to 0010001_s and so on. Inside of these folders will be files that are named something like 00100000. These files are the messages you are looking to recover. You will have to open them individually and search for the deleted SMS messages you need.

Remember, these guidelines are not applicable for every phone. There are some phones that simply will not retrieve messages you are looking for. You may need to contact your phone company or do further research on the internet to find the software you need.

Just know that these are basic steps that will work for most phones. They are specifically intended for a Nokia device, but will help you retrieve messages you have deleted on other phones as well. Take the time to search through the different software online to find the most appropriate kind for you and your phone. As soon as you have found the right software, it should be a walk in the park to recover deleted SMS messages.

No comments: