Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Sunday, 23 August 2009

Biography of a Wife harassed by the "Other Woman": Chapter 6. Passage (Back) to India; Beauty, Lure and Looks to other Married Men


Biography of a Wife harassed by the "Other Woman": Chapter 6. Passage (Back) to India; Beauty, Lure and Looks to other Married Men

Main Characters:
1. Pranati Devi -The Legally Wedded Wife or Narrator
2. Gayatri Devi alias Mata Hari - The OTHER WOMAN luring the Husband in an existing marriage
3. Aditya Kumar-The Husband
-------------------------
India here I come……………………
Gayatri Devi was back home loaded with loads of Alimony and libido. She tried to get a good job but was not able to get one. Then she remembered Aditya and got in touch with him. Aditya was now in a stable job and able to get Gayatri Devi a job in his firm.

In the mean time Gayatri Devi’s father retired and hence they had to vacate the quarters. She found this a good opportunity to move close to Aditya’s parents' house.

By now Gayatri Devi had realized that I, Pranati Devi, Adyta’s legally wedded wife was not very close to his parents. This was a golden opportunity for her to get close to them and gain their confidence. Aditya’s father was by now retired and in debt. He was taking up odd jobs and working as a real estate agent to earn extra money.

She approached him to help her find a house on rent close to their house. He was able to find her a house very close to their house for aren’t of Rs. 5500/- which Gayatri Devi said was out of her budget and ashed Mr. GK to negotiate for the same at settle for Rs. 5000/- PM. I was not ware of all this.

She now set about hooking Aditya in a systematic way. She first got a good entry in Aditya’s house and got very close to his mother by talking to her sweetly, dropping in almost every alternate day with small gifts like a sweet dish or some vegetables or a purse or a blouse piece. Giving Lakshmibai a patient ear, when Lakshmibai was cribbing about me and further adding fuel to the fire by agreeing with her that I was a not only a bad daughter in law but also a bad wife.

I was unaware of all these development. Only when I observed changes in Aditya’s behavior I started wondering about the cause of the change. I started observing Aditya closely and realized that he was being very secretive and had with drawn into a shell.

On 19th October 2007, when I was playing “bubble” on Aditya’s cell I noticed a lot of calls made and received from an unnamed no. I noted the no and sure enough it was Gayatri Devi. I asked her as to why she had sent “I miss you” sms to my husband. She replied saying that she sends such messages to all her male friends and who was I to stop her from doing so.

At first I tried talking to her and making her realize that doing this could disrupt a family life, and to please refrain from doing so. However she had other designs.
Seeing the change in Aditya nad realizing that his friendship with Gayatri Devi had gone too further, I decided to approach my father in law Mr. G K to intervene in the matter ask Aditya to keep away from Gayatri Devi. That is when ma father in law told me that it was he who had helped Gayatri Devi get a house on rent near their house and he also went on to say that I was suspicious.

Gayatri Devi continued to keep in touch with Aditya and couple of other male friends -one of them was her colleague from her current company (by now she had changed her job and was working with Atithi technologies), Mithun D H.

Gayatri Devi’s game plan was clear, try for 2-3 well settled, good looking guys with high sexual drive, at least one will fall prey to her charms.

On the 27th of December I when I got a chance to see his mobile, I was a message from Gayatri Devi saying “I blundered Sonu, just because I was not concentrating……” When I asked Aditya about this he said he doesn’t know what it means. I asked him how come she calls him sonu, he gave some wage answer saying she calls him many names and sonu is one of them. Aditya told me not to take this very seriously and just forget it.

I gave Aditya benefit of doubt and let the matter be. On 31st I had to go to work and Aditya was at home. He was very nice that day, cooked dinner along with my son Ramesh and was waiting for me in the evening with cake and candles to celebrate the New Year. (Incidentally the previous year for the 31st December we were all at Coorg with two of Aditya’s friends with their wives and my sister and niece, by then I had already taken up the job in Mumbai and at the stoke on midnight on 31st dec. 2006, Aditya promised me that he would always be with me all his life and no one can part us. Later in the night his mother Lakshmi Devi called to wish us all a happy new year and spoke to me for hardly one minute but went on to talk to Aditya’s friends wife for almost half an hour. This upset Aditya very much)

I was had to leave for Delhi on the 2nd January 2008 on work and before leaving for Delhi I told Aditya to be clear about what he wants in life. If wants to continue his dilly dallying with Gayatri Devi then I would not want to see him when I return from Delhi.

When I retuned on Friday, 4th January 2008, in the evening, Aditya was not well. He was running temperature and was complaining about pain in the back. The next day he asked me to take him to the hospital in Malleshwaram. I told Aditya that we will take an Auto rickshaw and go as I am not very comfortable driving. Aditya insisted we drive down, he picked up a fight with me and since I did not want him to get too upset I drove him to hospital.
He felt better and went to work on Monday.

I was a little puzzled and concerned about Aditya’s frequent illness as Adityas medical reports were very clear and did not indicate the cause for the frequent illness. I decided to meet my father in law Mr. G K and try to know more about Aditya's childhood to see any linkages for his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde behaviour.

Also will see who this was an access to Gayatri Devi to hook Aditya and capture his head completely.
-------------------------------
Voice of Women is pleased to present the BIOGRAPHY OF A WIFE (WHO IS BEING HARASSED BY A YOUNGER WOMAN COMPETING FOR THE ATTENTION OF HER HUSBAND).

Inspired by the success of the 'Chronicles of a Battered Abused Discriminated and Disadvantaged Fatherless Girl-child'----another woman has come forward with her "Testimony of a wife in an existing marriage", who is being harassed by a Young Unattached Woman who is wooing for the attention of her HUSBAND and luring him.

This TESTIMONY brings to LIGHT the Strenuous circumstances of LEGALLY WEDDED OLDER WOMEN, who are facing competition from 'Sexually empowered young women'. These 'OTHER WOMEN' are younger, divorced or free, and compete to STEAL HUSBANDS FROM EXISTING MARRIAGES, by hook or by crook (and other carnal means----by Lure, beauty and looks!). And, then proceed to Sham conversions to Islam, Sham marriages, adultery, and other Social crimes ---if unchecked.

The core issue of the Biography is to look for Solutions for "The Other Women" in our Homes, Community, Society and the Corporate World. The solutions include Counseling, Healing, Family Forums and other Alternative Counseling Forums.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The Story is told in the first person narrative by the " Legally Wedded Wife".

For reasons of confidentiality, please don't assume the identity of the 'narrator'. The entire story has been placed in custody of certain well-wishers. Names and identities of characters have been masked and changed to protect their identities. Let us call the name of the WIFE as 'Pranati Devi'.

Images used are only representative of the story.

Strong Legal action will be taken in Bangalore jurisdiction, against all those who claim to resemble or know the identity of any characters mentioned in this Biography.

Events are true and character sketches are disguised to protect their identities.

Copyright © 2009 Roshni Pereira and "Pranati Devi, The Legally Wedded Wife"
------------------------------------
References:

No comments: