Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Saturday, 26 September 2009

Chynna and Bijou Phillips Support Their Sister Mackenzie Phillips, With Regrets

No more 'The Mamas and The Papas'. Only Gigolos and Prostitutes, pimping themselves and their children!

At least, the sisters are speaking out the truth, and are supporting their BLOOD, despite screams from other IMMORAL step-mothers.

Chynna and Bijou Phillips Support Their Sister Mackenzie Phillips, With Regrets
25 September
Chynna and Bijou Phillips have known the truth for years now -- that their father and half-sister were longtime lovers -- but it's the way Mackenzie revealed their darkest "family secret" to the world that has them both upset. On Friday's 'Oprah,' Chynna revealed she was told the truth 12 years ago, and is proud of her half-sister for facing her demons. But she isn't without her reservations about the way Mackenzie Phillips rolled out the news, via a tell-all book titled 'High on Arrival.'

"Am I exceedingly joyful that my family secret that I told maybe my therapist, my husband and my very best friend in the whole word [is now public]? No."

Bijou was only 13 when her older sister told her the shocking story. In a statement, she reveals how the news was "confusing and scary" for her at the time. Adding, "as I lived alone with my father since I was 3, I didn't know what to believe."

Her confusion was only compounded when "shortly there after Mackenzie told me it didn't happen."

"I understand Mackenzie's need to come clean with a history she feels will help others, but it's devastating to have the world watch as we try and mend broken fences, especially when the man in question isn't here to defend himself."
Appearing on 'Oprah' Friday, Mackenzie tried to explain that their dad "had changed his ways as much as he was able to" at that point, and that "maybe i did her a disservice" by leaving Bijou alone with him.

"I did take her out of there when i thought she was not being watched properly," she recalled.

Mackenzie reveals in a new book that she had a incestuous relationship with mamas and the Papas leader, John Phillips.

No comments: