Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

ex- Child abduction Sex Slave Jaycee Lee Dugard: The full transcript of her kidnapper's (Phillip Garrido) bizarre interview from jail

Knowing the mind of a Serial Killer and Serial rapist is useful to understand the pattern of Abusers.
However, majority of Children are abused by ex-spouses like Vijayasree Voora.
ex- Child abduction Sex Slave Jaycee Lee Dugard: The full transcript of her kidnapper's (Phillip Garrido) bizarre interview from jail
28th August 2009

Phillip Garrido conducted a rambling, nine minute 58 second phone interview on Thursday afternoon from his prison cell after getting in touch with the local TV news station KRCA 3.
Interviewer: Ok..thank you for getting in touch with us. So how are you doing? Can you tell me what happened. Are you doing ok?

Phillip Garrido: Yes..I'm doing fine. Erm..in the end….Mr Ross? (?)In the end this is going to be a powerful, heartwarming story, one that you're going to be really impressed.

'It's going to take world news, the first thing I'd like to tell you and the only thing I'd like to tell you right now...er.. just because for some reason I didn't get to speak with you today and I asked to speak with you…is this… contact..go to the Federal Bureau of Investigations, 15th floor in San Francisco and ask for a copy if the documents that I left with them three days ago.

'This is for you, the news media, that was left in their hands, there's something powerful going down they have a jurat in them, they have an investigation in them and they have powerful witnesses concerning my situation.

'I would like to stop right there so that when we could sit across from each other and then you'll have that in your hands because what you will have in your hands will take world news immediately.

Interviewer: Philip we're recording this I hope you don't mind?

PG: 'Oh No sir I do not.

Int: 'Ok can you tell us the circumstances surrounding what happened back in1991 the whole deal that leads us to today?'

PG: 'I haven't… I haven't talked with a lawyer yet so I can't do that but I can tell you that those circumstances will begin to come to light as soon as you grab those documents, that's why they are in the Federal Government's hands.

Int: 'Ok does this have anything to do with your place of business?

PG: 'No'

Int: 'Ok'

PG: 'Place of business?

Int: 'Well just in terms of the listing of your home….it's God's something?

PG: 'Oh, that's the church.

Int: 'OK is this all flow under that Phillip?

PG: 'Yes it does'

Int: 'OK'

PG: 'Thats why... the reason it's in the Government's hands will state right on the front of it...that they accepted it from me very, very happily.

Int: 'Back in 1991, why was it that you selected this girl?
PG: 'I'm so sorry…I'm going to….er..em…let me help you as soon as I can sit down and do this correctly because I have no desire to hold back these things in fact when this takes place you are going to be really surprised at what happened…it's a powerful heartwarming story.

'If you would just co-operate with me you can make the decisions as you get the information, I'm so sorry because I don't mean to disappoint you right now I just want to do this in orderly fashion.

Int: 'No I completely understand and I do appreciate you talking to me at this time. What situation do you think you're in right now?'

PG: 'Well Im in a very serious situation. Er..what it is…er I can't speak with you about it I have to wait. But I guarantee you as each time goes on you will get the pieces of the story and in a very…er… powerful manner. When you get these documents in your hands you are going to fall over.

Int: When can I get these documents Phillip?

PG: Well the Federal Government on the 15th floor of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I gave them to one of the agents and so they have them there and er speak to them tomorrow immediately and ask them for a, a copy of those.

Int: 'Two days ago when you were in Berkely and you were contacted by some people with law enforcement can you tell me what you said to them? Did you feel somewhat relieved that they had found you how did you feel Phillip ?

PG: 'Im feeling much better now this is a process that needed to take place, please go ahead and grab those documents cos they ... and like I said they are going to be a part of the trial because this is going to turn into a major trial.'

Int: 'Phillip, what do you hope happens once the documents are out once the trials begins or is over, what do you hope comes from this for you?

PG: 'Well let me tell you this when I went to the San Francisco bureau - and I'm not avoiding confession and just trying to make sure you understand something - I was accompanied by two children that are Jaycee's two children what we have had, so and to really start this off please get those documents. They will not disappoint you, they will absolutely tell you right away that you are in control of something that is going to take world attention.

Int: 'I know you served some time in the nineties, what have you been doing all this time in terms of employment? What have you been doing? What keeps you busy?

PG: 'Er…what's kept me busy the last several, several years I've completely turned my life around and er..you're going to find the most powerful story coming from the witnesses, from the victim.

'You wait…you just If you just take this a step at a time, you're going to fall over backward and in the end you're going to find the most powerful, heartwarming story and er..revealing to something that needs to be understood and that's about as far as I can go.

'I really want to help you but I need to make sure that the media is also protected correctly

Int: 'I understand that, will we be getting most of this, what you're saying, from Jaycee?

PG: 'Jaycee will also handle that with her love...this is what we're going to do, we're going to co-ordinate this because the department are absolutely for a law enforcement….wait till you read that document, my life has been straightened out, wait till you hear the story of what took place at this house.'

'You are going to be absolutely impressed.

'It's a disgusting thing that took place with me at the beginning. But I turned my life completely around and to be able to understand that, you have to start there.

'I'm so sorry Mr Ross. I would like to help you further but I also need to protect the sheriff's office and the federal government and I need to protect the rights of Jaycee Lee Dugard.

Int: 'I understand that...can you at least share with me what you have told law enforcement?

PG: 'I haven't told them anything. I will not speak to them until I have a..err...what I have shared with law enforcement you have in those documents I didn't tell them anything else but what is on those documents and they were really impressed.

Int: 'Did you, when they first met with you recently, did you tell them that you did have a hand in taking Jaycee back in 1991?

PG: Oh no, no, no....that was just a beginning of what I was preparing which is going to lead to what happened, actually happened and it's going to explain something that humans have not understand well.

Int: I understand that Phil, I'm just saying you're mentioning it is going to be a heart-warming story.

PG: It is

Int: 'Can you give me an overview, as to is it a love story? is it a story about children?

PG: No, no it's a constructive story of turning a person's life around and having those two children, those two girls, they slept in my arms every single night from birth...(breaking down) never did I harm them, I never touched them.

'You just have to take this a step at a time and do what I asked you to because you're going to be so happy that you did.

'I'm not going to get too far into it but wait until you find out. There's going to be people coming forward at this trial - and that's not all - you're going to be in a state of shock when you see how many hundreds of thousands of people are going to come out of the woodwork to start testifying about something.

'Please just do me a favour and follow the first part that I ask you to do because you can make your own decisions from that and what you want to do.

'This is not for me, you'll find out this is not a play or a way of me monopolising on anyone.

'It's a very, very well constructed and powerful written disclosure, please do that and then we'll work from there.

Int: 'Let me ask you this before I go, are the children ok?

PG: 'Absolutely, since the youngest one was born…from that moment on everything turned around and these people are going to testify to these things.

Int: We were just somewhat concerned about the lack of, perhaps, some sound medical attention?

PG: 'Absolutely, that is absolutely because we just didn't have the finances and so forth and we were very concerned and you have to get into the actual thing...the Government in the end, the federal government, ended up being involved because they are being pursued by hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people who are suing them with lawsuits...just read the documents and we'll go from there.

'Thank you sir and I thank you, God bless you for allowing me to call you.'

Int: Phillip, thank you for the phone call.

PG: I wanted to see you today but I don't know what happened you know? I don't know. But thank you so much for allowing me to talk to you and I'm not going to call any other media, I'm going to leave this with you right now because you're the first person here that I was able to talk to, I've got other numbers but I'll stop right there.'
-----------------------
See another related Child abduction in India (Television interview in Tamil)

No comments: