Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Thursday, 8 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 4. Nothing to tell about the past….

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 4. Nothing to tell about the past….

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader
http://mynation.net/abio/nothing-to-tell-about-past/

Nothing to tell about the past….
After our Engagement, she and her Family came to my native home in Karkala.
I took her to our Farm to show around the place.

At that time, I enquired many things about her. That was the first time we met and talked together!

I asked her to tell me more about her College life. I knew she had done her elementary and high schooling at Bombay, when she was staying with her uncle's home. Later she went back to native place in Udipi for College studies.

I didn't ask her directly whether she had any Boyfriends or not but I asked, How was the life in College and your Friends (in Udupi/Mumbai)?
She knew it what I asked.

She said Nothing To Tell Like… that was the hint I never understood.

Later on, I found out much after marriage, that she had wanted to marry someone else and her Father forced her to marry me, when her parents found I am 'The Suitable Boy'.

Much more shocking news which I found out much, much later after marriage was that one boy came to marry her before me, but later rejected her, because they found out about her Past.

Nothing to tell about the Past Like................

????
Like being in an existing marriage!
Like about to be married to another boyfriend!

???There are many more 'Like' that committed & righteous men would like to be aware of!
???

Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned, to protect their identities.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:
http://mynation.net/abio/nothing-to-tell-about-past/

No comments: