Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Friday, 9 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim. Chapter 5. Why Am I a Dowry Law Victim…?

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim. Chapter 5. Why Am I a Dowry Law Victim…?


Courtesy: 98A_Crusader

http://mynation.net/abio/why-im-dowry-law-victim/

November 7th, 2007

by 498A_Crusader


Why Am I a Dowry Law Victim.


All Over the world, Governments make laws to punish Criminals,and Law breakers;

But in India, it's a business to create job opportunities for LAWYERS, LIARS, accomplices and instigators.

Only Law to trap Innocent;

It's a Marriage Splitter;

A Family Breaker,


That's OK, but why am I a Victim….


Because I'm a Man,

Married to an Indian Woman.

Because I did not ASK or TAKE any dowry;

Because I'm an ordinary man and she was jealous when I was sending only Rs. 500 once in 2 months to my parents.

Because I was not doing as she or her parents said/ORDERED.

Because I found out about her past and present.

Because I Questioned her in public to justify her moves.

Because I asked money to be returned, which they were taking from me Every month.

Because my house was more cleaner and perfect, BEFORE than After marriage.


Once she asked from Bedroom, what's on TV..?



I said DUST, but she said that I'm insulting her.


Copyright © 98A_Crusader


Reference:

http://mynation.net/abio/why-im-dowry-law-victim/

No comments: