Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Sunday, 11 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 8. The Beginning of the END


Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 8. The Beginning of the END


Courtesy: 98A_Crusader
http://mynation.net/abio/the-begining-of-the-end/


November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader


As I wrote before, that was not the starting of Cracks in my marriage!
Sometimes, as I think back, it was actually soon after Marriage.

After a few days of marriage, when we were still in my native place (Mangalore), my parents and she went to her house for a visit.


After marriage, I gave some gold to her, including one bracelet. After our visit to her parents, to return to my home we had to change 2 buses. I told her while dressing up, wear that bracelet correctly, coz I knew if it's hook was tight. She said, "no need to tell, I know".


When we returned, we came to the junction where we had to get the other bus to my native place, and there was still time for other bus, so we went to have juice. While having juice, I saw her hand and there was no Bracelet. It was missing!
I thought she kept it in bag or somewhere else, So I asked her, about the bracelet.

She was shocked to see no bracelet, but she uttered a word, “same thing happened as I told”


It was like, just because I told and it happened, coz she was not ready to admit she was careless.

Anyway, I didn't talk much. We finished the juice and came back to the bus stand. While coming back, where we got down from first bus, there itself that BRACELET was shining. I was happy to find it again, that also to me, it was laying there almost for half an hour, because it was mine and I found it again. That made her more upset.


And this issue she told to all her Family, that made me NOTORIOUS among them and branded me as a Person with a BAD tongue".


Copyright © 98A_Crusader


Reference:
http://mynation.net/abio/the-begining-of-the-end/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Atleast in this Story, the Girl lost it after some days of marriage.

My SIL lost 2 gold earings on the day of her marriage and almost lost her engagement ring. On enquiring...She asked if we really gave the rings which was part of the Set of necklace and earrings. Till the day she was with us she and her mother could not locate the earrings. Such irresponsible behaviour by a person who would count all the pennies she spent..??!!

Roshni Mathan Pereira said...

SIL means Sister-In-Law! (in this instance!)

Anonymous said...

Most of these modern Girls are irresponsible about all husband things(Til they make it their own).but they are very careful about the things her family gives(if any)