Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Monday, 12 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 9. Give me Money, I'll Bring the Alcohol!

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 9. Give me Money, I'll Bring the Alcohol!

Courtesy: 98A_Crusader

http://mynation.net/abio/give-me-money-ill-bring-the-alcohol/

November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader


Her Father came to Bombay to check how we were doing, after 2 months of marriage.

She was reporting Everything on a blow by blow account with complete 'Breach of trust and Confidentiality'. Whatever happened within the confines of our private home, even her sister knew about it all! Everybody knew about our Personal Life, Sex life, where & how we made love! Her Cousin-sister was Questioning me about all these sordid details.



When she told that "she is not my slave to do house hold things", I told this to her Cousin-Sister, but she just laughed at me. Thereafter,I called her mother and told at the same time. But she didn't utter anything against her or rebuke her.



After her Father came to Bombay, I invited him for lunch. He came shamelessly before marriage also when I was staying alone, that time I didn't know that he would not touch a morsel of food without consuming a barrel of alcohol.



But this time, I said, "I'll not entertain anyone with Alcohol, as I do not drink and I do not allow to bring it into my home".



She was furious and said, "if you are not bringing, no Problem! Give me the money I'll bring the alcohol myself!".


I was so shocked, coz I haven't been to any Bar/pub or any liquor shop till that day.

Her words made me cringe and to go and bring lots of alcohol (for her Father)!

Copyright © 98A_Crusader

Reference:

No comments: