Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 10. The lady says, Change yourself or Give me Divorce!


Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 10. The lady says, Change yourself or Give me Divorce.

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader

http://mynation.net/abio/give-me-divorce/

Has anyone seen any Indian Woman demanding DIVORCE within 2 weeks of Marriage?
I was under pressure not tell/instruct her anything. That applied to guide or advise her too. She was behaving like she knew everything, but in practicality knew nothing.

Not only tell her something! Should I anticipate that she is going to make mistake, then also I should not warn her!
Like, do not keep gas flame high, it will burn the dish! Do not put more water in grinder, it will spill!
Same I told, "Do not put more rice in Grinder. It will not grind well. She didn't listen, and unfortunatly the grinder motor got burnt!

She was blaming me, my tongue!
Whatever I say, that happens and because of me!

But she replies,
"Do whatever you want! I will not change. I'll be like this only!

If you want to change, change yourself!

Else

Give me Divorce!

Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:
http://mynation.net/abio/give-me-divorce/

No comments: