Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 11. Satanic deeds of a Possessed Wife…..

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 11. Satanic deeds of a Possessed Wife…..

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

Satanic deeds…..

November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader

As days passed by, I found out many things about her. Her every move, drifted us apart.
Her sister was coaching her, "if she want something from me and I am not giving, do not allow me to touch her, she was thinking withholding Sex without reason is a best tool to control me! But she failed, as I am not ADDICTED TO SEX.

Till she got Pregnant and went to her house for Confinement, she was working for some firm and earning some 2400 Rupees per month. I do not remember a single instance where she ever spent single paisa on our home or bought anything. I paid her every bill and for all the household things too. I never asked to pay for anything nor demanded her money. Even I was paying for her Insurance cover.


She always demanding to make more gold ornaments for herself! I gave her all the gold she asked for. Even she kept my gold chain & rings in her sister's locker, without my consent.
Every week, she wanted to meet her sister and other relatives; but never agreed to come to my relatives' homes! Even when we go for some Function in my relatives' homes (on very few ocassions), she would sit somewhere in corner, brood and refuse to talk to anyone.

She was always inviting her relatives, and all relatives came shamelessly and stayed. And her jobless Brother was coming home everyday just for food. But, she never allowed me to invite my relatives; she told straight on my face that she will not cook anything for my relatives.

She always wanted me to wish her relatives on their Birthdays and on other feasts, but she never called my relatives or talked to them.
As I said, her Brother was jobless! Sometimes, he was working as Waiter! As he came to our home, he was asking and taking money around Rupees 5000! Promising me to return the money in a month! But, he hardly bothered to return it and if I asked, she would get VERY, VERY angry.

She was very much Addicted to TV! I would love to watch BBC news or some good movie on weekends. She was always fighting for her Hindi serials, mostly shows highlighting Family Problems, pre-marital & extra-marital Affairs and love stories! No need to explain what Indian women watch and like mostly.

Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:

No comments: