Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Saturday, 17 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 12. Our first Celebration Together for my BirthDay

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 12. Our first Celebration Together for my BirthDay

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader


I do not blame her for Everything!

She was a good girl, spoiled by her parents and cousin-sisters!
She was trying to be a good wife; but stubborn and little lazy!
She was doing all those evil things only the days she called her home/mother or cousin-sister! Otherwise, she tried to learn household tasks and cooking.
But, she was trying to control and dominate me (DOMINATRIX personality).

On my 1st birthday together, after I reached Office she called from her office, and said I have something on our home table. Coz she was leaving to office after I left and reach home after I come in the Evening. But unfortunately, when she called and said she has something for me, I said it's a big greeting card! She was surprised to hear that and asked how I know, I said I do not know (I guessed)! That made her to think, I'm spying on her. But, as a matter of fact I didn't know, how I know some things like this in Advance (foresight, guesswork??).
Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:

No comments: