Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 13. Pinching Bottoms and Food Poison

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 13. Pinching Bottoms and Food Poison

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader
Like I said, she was working as an Accounts assistant for a small firm. Once, I called her while talking she said "HAI!" like someone pinched her bottom!


I asked her "Who is it?" (who's pinching your bottom). She said that it was one of her colleagues (read MALE).
That was the turning point in our relation. I didn't make a big issue out of it. I just said, "How can you allow someone to pinch your bottom? I asked her this query again afterwards during our church reconciliation attempt when we split. But she has no answer.

As per my findings, he was known to her, since a long time. And, she used to go out with him.
I do not eat anything from outside, I do not like Hotel food, thinking it's not so clean.
I was having 2 days weekly off, on Saturday and Sunday. Once on a Monday when I got up I felt dizziness; I was not able to stand also, with vomiting and fever too. I checked with Doctor, he said, it's Food Poison.

I was thinking how can it be possible, as I had not eaten anything outside food for last 2 days.
When I told this to her, she laughed. I do not why.
We had same food together, but she was OK. Usually, I do not take food from dish. Most of the time she serves in my plate. Whatever she served me, I used to have even salty or no salt, raw or burnt without a word.

Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:

No comments: