Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Thursday, 22 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 14. Prediction of the Date of Birth of my son

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 14. Prediction of My Son's Date of Birth

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader
http://mynation.net/abio/my-sons-birth-prediction/

I was planning not to have Children for at least 2 years, till we planned our Future and secured enough financially.We did not know about any Family Planning techniques, so she got pregnant immediately after Marriage.

Picture: Udupi


After 7 months of pregnancy, as a custom I sent her to her parents' home in Udupi; as we were working in Bombay.
Picture: Food in Udipi

After a few days, I had a gut feeling that 'she' would deliver a baby boy on 26th January 1998. It was almost 6 months before my son's birth.

Even today, I do not know how it (the date) came to my mind. As I predicted among many other things, she delivered on 26th January 1998, exactly after 9 months of our marriage.

Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.


Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:
http://mynation.net/abio/my-sons-birth-prediction/

No comments: