Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Saturday, 24 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 16. Morals, Morality and Upbringing

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 16. Morals, Morality and Upbringing

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader


August 3rd, 2009

by 498A_Crusader

Her Mother, My ex-"Mother-out-law", always swears and boasts to the neighbours and others, that they will raise my son with ?Good morals and Good education.

When I went to India this time, one of her neighbour told this to me and that made me laugh loudly.The Confused informer asked me what happened.

I asked her, "Do they give good Education? This Mother-out-law, Failed to Provide Education to her own son who never passed 8th Standard and other one has never seen the Steps of a college! Do you think she will give Good Education to my son…?"
Yeah, that’s true…. she said.

I continued. Whenever I went to My Ex's sister-out-law's house for party or Function, her 5 year-old-son was always fighting for the coloured thing (his father's drink), no need to say alcohol. Instead of scolding him, they used to give him a Glass with BEER!

BEER to a 5 year-old….Imagine…..!

Is that the morals she is talking about?, I asked.

That’s an old story, no need to ask anyone. Next time, when a ragpicker or those batliwala comes, ask him how many bottles he got from my Father-out-law's house? Every evening before dinner he want some TONIC and he is drinking in front of my son! Is that morals, she is talking about?

That lady knew, if she stands there I will continue this long, she said. She remembered some urgent work and left.

Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:

No comments: