Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Friday, 9 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim. Chapter 6. What Went Wrong…(From the Frying pan into the Fire!)

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim. Chapter 6. What Went Wrong…(From the Frying pan into the Fire!)

Courtesy: 98A_Crusader

November 7th, 2007 by 498A_Crusader
http://mynation.net/abio/what-went-wrong/
As I said; it was an arranged marriage.
So, we GOT MARRIED first, and then only made Love later.

We got married in my native place Mangalore and after a week I came back to Bombay, where I was working.

Then I started to know her.

She didn't know how to cook; she never had been to a kitchen before. She even washed onions, so you can imagine, how much she knew about cooking!
I am Lucky she didn't wash the salt before adding it to the dish!

I told her how to do what, how much salt and sugar to be added, but whatever she cooked I ate without complaining despite its' burnt or tastelessness.

In the Second week of our Marriage, when she was cleaning/mopping the house, I told her how to mop. I was teaching her things, but she was furious, and thinking I am that I was pinpointing her every mistake and she said.

"I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE TO DO YOUR HOUSE HOLD THINGS!!!"

Copyright © 98A_Crusader

Reference:
http://mynation.net/abio/what-went-wrong/

No comments: