Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Thursday, 22 October 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 15. The Long arms of the Law (Kanoon ke Haath)

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 15. The Long arms of the Law (Kanoon ke Haath)

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

September 10th, 2009 by 498A_Crusader

Whenever I am in the court for following-up my 498a case, the Judge's assistant (a lady) remembered my name and asked the Peon to take out my case-file from a cupboard. Very few recall my name, as it is not the usual one and for other communities (other than Christians) it is difficult to remember too. Still, she pronounces my name correctly, as soon as she sees me.

She is very much sympathetic to me; she says, "Come regularly and finish off this matter".

I said, "Madam, I do not want to quash this case, I want to bring her to court to face the trial.
We sent notice, now we are waiting for Police report, if they failed to produce her we will make it Non-Bailable and send a search warrant. "Kanoon ke haath bahut lambe hothe hain (Hindi=The arms of the law are very long!)". But, it will take time.
As she (the Legal assistant) knows, it's a totally false case, and she is aware there are many Legal terrorists misusing this law to harass men.

Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:
http://mynation.net/abio/kanoon-ke-haath/

No comments: