Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Sunday, 15 November 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 17. She stopped breast feeding a 3 month infant just to save her Beauty!

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 17. She stopped breast feeding a 3 month infant just to save her Beauty!

Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

7 NOVEMBER 2007

by 498A_Crusader

She stopped breast feeding a 3 month infant just to save her Beauty!

After 40 days of our son's birthday, I went to Udupi for Christening. My elder Brother's house comes on the way. And as I was going along with my younger Brother, he said, "We will visit our brother's son also, who was born one month before my son. So we went there 1st, then we went to see my son.

She and her parents were angry because I didn't go directly to their house.

As a custom, the 1st Delivery (i.e. my wife's Devilry) expenses were borne by her parents. Still, I asked her how much they spent for delivery out of courtesy & goodness. At that time, her father refused to take any money from me. But, later she started to tell that I did not gave them money for the delivery.

After the Christening, I came back to Bombay. After 3 months she said, she also wanted to come to Bombay. I said, "Stay 2 more months till you can take care of baby, coz there is no one in Bombay to look after a 3 months baby. Still, she came to Bombay, and said she will manage.

After she came back to Bombay, I came to know the reason why she wanted to come to Bombay.
She completely stopped breast-feeding within 3 months, because in my home my mother used to advise breastfeeding upto one year. And, she was suffocating with that, as she was thinking she would be disfigured if she breastfeeds for one year.

Bravo! What a brave women!

She stopped breast-feeding within 3 months; just to save her Beauty, Lure & Looks.
Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:

1 comment:

Kumar said...

Breast-feeding (newborns) has to be promoted by mothers and fathers alike.

It is a Government policy.