Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 19. Alcoholic Family


Autobiography of a Dowry Law (IPC 498a) Victim: Chapter 19. Alcoholic Family
7 NOVEMBER 2007
Courtesy: 498A_Crusader

One year passed after Ben's Birth. We celebrated at Vasai, and I invited only 4 people from my family, out of 50 people invitees.

This time, I didn't say no to alcohol, coz I knew that if I did not bring alcohol, she would go to liquor shop and buy it herself. Out of many bottles; her family finished all the whisky. But, one bottle of beer left, and I kept it in fridge after the Birthday, thinking if someone comes, we can give it to them, as I do not drink.

Day passed, after 6 months I remembered about it. Coz I totally forgot about it, till the day I didn't find it in the fridge.

She said her sister came once and they both had it, what a big deal!

Thats how women of her Family are; she didn't even tell someone came and she treated them well with Alcohol.

Anyway, Whisky makes you frisky and Beer will make you leer!

Disclaimer: This is an autobiography of a Victim. Names of other individuals connected with the story have been changed or not mentioned.

Copyright © 498_Crusader

Reference:

No comments: