Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Biography of a Husband oppressed by Dominatrix wife and Victim of Child abduction: Chapter 1. Victim of Child abduction by 'estranged wife'

Biography of a Husband oppressed by Dominatrix wife and Victim of Child abduction: Chapter 1. Victim of Child abduction by 'estranged wife'

Main Characters:

1. Dhananjay Thappa - Husband
2. Chalu Thappa -Dominatrix wife
3. Deepa Thappa -13-year old Daughter (A victim of Child abduction by mother)

-----------------------------------------------------

Date of writing: 21 April 2010

Date of Editing: 29 April 2010

-----------------------------------------------------
I feel the need to vent out my feelings which is regarding .. as you know ..parental kidnap ..of my only daughter aged 13 yrs. I am not going by all these technical high sounding names... the core fact is that the child suddenly finds himself or herself out of the normal surroundings...no father, no school, no classmates..no toys.. no friends...THIS HAS HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER. I LOOK FORWARD FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERENTION ..IN ANY WHICH WAY FOR MY CHILD TO EXPRESS HER SELF!! .....I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE CHILD SHD BE AWAY FROM TEH MOTHER...BU T LET THERE BE JUSTICE.. LET MY CHILD EXPRESS HERSELF ...AND TAKE HER BELONGINGS!!
I have three cyinders but every month, and I have to face embarrassment to ask for a cylinder from the neighbours --just because wifee dear cannot call up the gas wala ( a 2 min call ) for a refill.. although she has whole 18 hrs to talk to her sisters and friends... oh GOd!
And whenerver i pointed these things out she created a fuss, made a big argument, got in another debate, changed the topic, and ....wept thier tantrums and claimed that i was ruining her life. DEpsite this i continued doing all these chores myself -- with silence -- so that the family continues. my child doesnot suffer due to any impulive decision FROM EITHER OF US, BUT.....
But, one fine day she leaves me after i have left for office bdhind my back by calling her brothers, takes away (abducts) my child from school... I come home at night find the lights off.. get into panic ..find they are not around... call her mobile ... NO ANSWER.
months pass.. i send SMS that alteast the child be brought back so that there no loss of her school but no....she wouldnt budge...All the child's toys, scrap books, violin, games clothes, shoes, trinkets.. dolls are lying with me ...her frirnds knock every day asking for her ..what do i reply.. school issues notices... i sms again NO REPLY...all common freinds,,, neighbours ask ..what do i reply
And not only this she writes to my office that i should be terminated.....MY OFFICE STAFF IS SHOCKED.. they know my nature
I still take no legal RCR /sec 9 of the hindu marriage act or police intervention ...wishing to give her as courts woudl 'cooling off' period ' but no .. there is just no response....I do not know now where my child is or where the heck my so called wife is....i keep SMSing...
AS my friends tell me ..SMS do SMS,....one day God will make her realise the truth... but then she has only sex on her mind ..can you imagine she has a phone sex with me ...through SMS .. and when she is had her satisfaction she tells me that she has filed a DV case against me.. very politley... What do call such a person??? Is she normal...i DONT THINK...THIS IS ALSO ONE REASON WHY I FEAR THE SAFETY OF MY DAUGHTER WITH HER AND HER FREINDS AND BROTHERS.

More later............
-------------------------------
Voice of Women is pleased to present the BIOGRAPHY OF A HUSBAND cruelly oppressed and deprived Parental rights of Visting daughter.

Inspired by the success of the 'Chronicles of a Battered Abused Discriminated and Disadvantaged Fatherless Girl-child'----A WIFE has come forward with her "Testimony of a Legally wedded wife to a man who has concealed an existing marriage".

This TESTIMONY brings to LIGHT the Strenuous circumstances of Husbands who are victims of 498a and Legal terrorism in India at the Hands of Dominatrix women.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The Story is told in the first person narrative by the "Legally Wedded Husband".

For reasons of confidentiality, please don't assume the identity of the 'other characters in the story- namely the Bigamous husband'. The entire story has been placed in custody of certain well-wishers. Names and identities of characters have been masked and changed to protect their identities. Let us call the name of the LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE as 'Meera'.

Images used are only representative of the story.

Strong Legal action will be taken in Bangalore jurisdiction, against all those who claim to resemble or know the identity of any characters mentioned in this Biography.

Events are true and character sketches are disguised to protect their identities.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2009 Roshni Pereira and "Dhananjay Thappa, a Husband oppressed by Dominatrix wife and deprived access to Child (Child Abduction).

No comments: