Petition to Conduct CBI Enquiry into Murder of Dr J A Mathan

Thursday, 20 May 2010

Biography of a Wife harassed by the "Other Woman": Chapter 15. Revelations (Sex, Lies and Videotape)

Biography of a Wife harassed by the "Other Woman": Chapter 15. Revelations (Sex, Lies and Videotape)

I mentioned in the last chapter that the last six months have been the best months of my life. There have been lots of revelations, lots of myths busted. It feels as though life has taken an 1800 turn. I have just begun the best phase of my life.

A few days back I was watching a re-telecast of “Kofee with Karan” where Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan were guests. Amitab made a statement “Agar man ka ho toh achcha, agar man ka na ho toh aur bi achcha, kyo ki usme kuda ki marji shamil hai” (If you get what you want good, if you don’t get what you want still better, as the latter involves God’s will’. I could not agree more.
Today when I look back at my life with Aditya, I feel whatever happened, happened for good.
One of the reasons I married I Aditya was to provide Ramesh a complete family. Aditya was really good with Ramesh. In fact till Ms. Gayatri Devi’s entry into Aditya’s life, he and Ramesh got on like a house on fire. Glimpses of this were evident even in post Gayatri Devi phase, when Ramesh and Aditya cooked together, went shopping, played videogames or simple lazed around watching movies. I still remember on 31st Dec, 2007, I was working. Aditya and Ramesh cooked a wonderful dinner and were waiting for me with cake and flowers to bring in the New Year. When you see these two together they are perfectly coordinated and complement each other very well.

Secondly I liked Adity very much and found him to be a good person. The only thing that bothered me was our age difference. When I expressed my apprehension, Aditya assured me that it really does not matter to him. That is one of the reason’s I overlooked our differences.

Adity was fairly immature for his age even then. He is more focused on material possession and things that provide physical gratification. I was sympathetic towards this and did not find if out of place as Aditya has grown up in a single room tenement in Majestic area, he longing for luxury and good things seemed natural.

Aditya is not very academically inclined or well read person. However he is very argumentative and stubborn person, he will argue just to prove a point even though he is totally wrong. He does not take the trouble to find the facts. (This is one of the reason’s he is being taken for a royal ride by his lawyer and is making mistake after mistake, instead of telling the truth and being done with it).

Aditya’s greatest weakness is anything in skirts, I mean women. Even Ramesh and my niece had noticed that the moment a women was in Aditya’s vicinity; his volume went up, the tone changed and his gestures changed. He would start talking in a Yankee accent and show off.

I took all this in my stride as Aditya was good to Ramesh and I believed him to be good human being who would mature with age, only it did not happen. After Gayatri Devi’s entry it became worst and he even started ill treating Ramesh.

When I had asked Aditya about the “I miss you” sms from Gayatri Devi, he had brushed aside the issue with “I don’t know”.

When he was found talking to Gayatri Devi in the parked car, while out dining with me and Ramesh, he had brushed that aside saying that it was his boss Mukesh.

There was an incident that I had completely overlooked. When I was in Mumbai, my sister would generally go in once in two days and clean my house, ones she found empty condom covers under Aditya’s bed. She mentioned this to me. When I asked aditya, about is he pounced on me blaming my sister for miss using our house. I wonder what would have happened if Ramesh was older, probable Aditya would have got another person to blame.

Another occasion I can recall here is when Aditya was missing for half the night with no response to calls and no trace either in office, his parent’s house, or even with friends and ditto Ms. Gayatri Devi.

After being caught in Gayatri Devi’s house red handed by me on 11th August 2008, Aditya gave many lame excuses for the same. Though I was not convinced of any of them I gave Aditya the benefit of doubt, which he never deserved.
When I reflect back on all these incidents I wonder what made me trust Aditya? Was I so blind? Or dumb?

The story about Gayatri Devi rejecting Aditya’s proposal was told by Adity to me, the story of Gayatri Devi’s engagement was told to me by Mithun. Gayatri Devi herself has sworn in front of me that she has nothing to do with Aditya and also give in writing at Kodigehalli Police station that she will never contact Aditya again.

It is almost 18 months since Aditya’s proposal was rejected, its almost over a year since Minthun claimed to have got engaged to Gayatri Devi, then why are they still not married?

I have now found out the fact that the lovers Aditya and Gayatri had fooled me for nearly two and half years before I could find out about their illicit sexual affair. May be they are still fooling me and may be Mithun is only a decoy to mislead me.

Here again I am not sure why this is being done, as two years back itself I had told Aditya that I was willing to divorce him on mutual consent if he told me the truth about him and Gayatri Devi. I even promised to help him marry the woman he really loved. Only once he admitted that he loved her and wanted to have children with her, and then went into denial mode. Even Gayatri Devi denied having an affair with Aditya. May be they both lack courage or may be they both know in their hearts that they have cheated and wronged me.

If I hand not taken a stand and thrown Adity out of the house exactly on this day, 19th May two years back, then the lovers would still be fooling me. I would have still been slogging like an ass to provide Aditya with all the luxuries that he so very much loves. That’s the reason I mention the quote by Mr. Bachchan.

I am of the opinion that love is a very strong and wonderful feeling. It gives you courage to go against all odds to be with each other. It makes people magnanimous and nice. Then how come these two became such lousy people. Which keeps me wondering id they really love each other or is it just plain lust and sexual pleasure that they are seeking from each other.
-------------------------------
Voice of Women is pleased to present the BIOGRAPHY OF A WIFE (WHO IS BEING HARASSED BY A YOUNGER WOMAN COMPETING FOR THE ATTENTION OF HER HUSBAND).

Inspired by the success of the 'Chronicles of a Battered Abused Discriminated and Disadvantaged Fatherless Girl-child'----another woman has come forward with her "Testimony of a wife in an existing marriage", who is being harassed by a Young Unattached Woman who is wooing for the attention of her HUSBAND and luring him.

This TESTIMONY brings to LIGHT the Strenuous circumstances of LEGALLY WEDDED OLDER WOMEN, who are facing competition from 'Sexually empowered young women'. These 'OTHER WOMEN' are younger, divorced or free, and compete to STEAL HUSBANDS FROM EXISTING MARRIAGES, by hook or by crook (and other carnal means----by Lure, beauty and looks!). And, then proceed to Sham conversions to Islam, Sham marriages, adultery, and other Social crimes ---if unchecked.

The core issue of the Biography is to look for Solutions for "The Other Women" in our Homes, Community, Society and the Corporate World. The solutions include Counseling, Healing, Family Forums and other Alternative Counseling Forums.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The Story is told in the first person narrative by the " Legally Wedded Wife".

For reasons of confidentiality, please don't assume the identity of the 'narrator'. The entire story has been placed in custody of certain well-wishers. Names and identities of characters have been masked and changed to protect their identities. Let us call the name of the WIFE as 'Pranati Devi'.

Images used are only representative of the story.

Strong Legal action will be taken in Bangalore jurisdiction, against all those who claim to resemble or know the identity of any characters mentioned in this Biography.

Events are true and character sketches are disguised to protect their identities.

Copyright © 2010 Roshni Pereira and "Pranati Devi, The Legally Wedded Wife"

1 comment:

Master said...

This chapter is good, I hope i read all your chapter as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing. please visit arbico.co.uk